The Science and Engineering Faculty (SEF) at the Queensland University of Technology has a multitude of academic positions currently being advertised.
The research undertaken by the SEF is driven towards a focus on technology and the innovation needs of our society and our economy. The Faculty is renowned for providing high-quality, real world-focused teaching across the fields of science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and urban development.
Positions are currently available in the following areas:
- Civil Engineering & the Built Environment (CEBE)
- Chemistry, Physics & Mechanical Engineering (CPME)
- Earth, Environment & Biological Sciences (EEBS)
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences (EECS)
- Information Systems (IS)
- Mathematical Sciences (MS)
More information on SEF and the positions available can be found on the SEF Microsite.